Demat Account Opening in India
In India, one must have a demat account to invest in share market or to avail the benefits of share market. It is a place where you can keep your shares. Demat account refers to dematerialization of shares which means all the securities are stored in electronic form instead of Physical certificates of shares. It is mandatory to have a demat account as per the SEBI Guidelines i.e. The Securities Exchange Board of India, regulatory authority of Stock Market.
Benefits of Demat Account Opening:
One must get benefited by a demat account, There are some reasons to have a demat account:
1. Safe and convenient way of holding securities.
2. Easy and instant transfer of securities.
3. If the securities are held in Demat account, No stamp duty is charged on transfer of securities.
4. Risk of losing physical stock Certificates, thefts and bad delivery of Shares is eliminated.
5. Less paperwork required in transactions..
6. Single shares can be bought or sold through a demat account.
7. Address change once recorded with DP gets registered with all companies, the stocks of which are held by investor. 8. Dividend and credits are automatically released.
So get a Demat account right away to invest in Indian share market and avail maximum benefits of it. It is very easy to get a demat account and know the process of investing in share market, going through the website you will get all details about demat account, demat account opening, its benefits, charges and more.